San Jose shows
It was such a great thing to be back in San Jose for (a very quick) 2 nights. Being San Jose is very close to one of the marketing companies we work for, Tribal Brands, these shows were very important because many big wigs would be around. The Saturday show went great...my brother and his g/f were there to watch the Dance Like Shakira tent before the show and then they hung out with me after the show while I worked. I think they got a kick out of what I do. :) Blake picked me up later that night and I stayed at home Sat night - Mon morning. It was sooo nice to sleep in my own bed!!! I didn't really do anything too exciting. I took out a lot of clothes from my suitcase because I now know what we really need on the road, did some laundry, had a few people over for a bbq, and that's about it! Monday's show absolutely sucked because there were big wigs around again and there was a special VIP party that we had to throw. Everything went fine but it was just a crappy day....blah!!! It's hard to leave home for 2 weeks, come back home for a few days, and then head back out on the road for 6 more weeks. I wish there was another break in San Jose....sad!!We are now on our longgggg road trip to Chicago. The drive isn't as bad as I thought it would be. We have internet (depending on if we can get reception), music, dvds, etc so we can always keep ourselves entertained. We stopped for gas somewhere in Utah with only salt fields in site...it was a pretty crazy picture. Bill the bus driver had to get some shut eye so we stopped in Park City, UT at a little shopping complex to keep ourselves occupied while he got some rest. It was actually a somewhat productive few hours...we went to a really good Hawaiian restaurant called Hana Grill, walked around, and got some ice cream for dessert. Park City is so cute!!! On the mountains you can see some Olympic ski jumps...ohhhhhhhhhh :) It's 9:15 Utah time, we've driven 808 miles so far and we are 1,378 miles until Chicago!!! wooooo

Yes, this is all SALT!! It's everywhere!

<< Home