Monday, January 29, 2007

St. Paul to Washington DC

My 7 day break in between Vegas and St. Paul, MN was SO nice. I didn't do a whole lot...caught up on laundry, tv shows, and gymed. That's about it. :) Everyone flew in to St. Paul, MN on Friday for the show on Saturday. Now, keep in mind I have never been in negative degrees. Saturday morning started out with snow and wind....sweet. Then a few hours later the skys were perfectly clear but still windy. It was FREEEEEEEEEZING. At 6pm, the temp was 12 degrees, but windchill made it -5 degrees. UMMMM There's my negative temp! I can only imagine how much colder it got throughout the night.
Bill, our driver, is a very safe driver....very slow at times. It took us 40 hours to get to Silver Spring, MD (essentially DC). All of us were going crazy towards the end, just wanting to get off the bus. There were a lot of movies playing, sleeping, and chillin throughout those 40 hours. I personally watched a lot of tv on my computer and sleep a good amount. :) Our next show is on Friday in DC. There are 2 concerts in Canada but Verizon doesn't go there, so we get the extra days off. :) I have to help Steven do work for a few days, and hopefully I'll have a day or day 1/2 to take the Metro in to the city.