Monday, September 04, 2006

Uncasville, CT

What do you think is in Uncasville, CT?? Absolutely nothing....except a HUGE hotel and casino in the middle of nowhere! And let me tell you, this place is AWESOME!! First off, the structure of the hotel is crazy...looks very futuristic. The decor in the casino is awesome, very rugged and "REI" like. I took a bunch of pictures for everyone to see. There are 2 wings for the stots/tables areas and then also 2 food courts, restaurants, and nightclubs. Talk about a little city all under one roof! The place was packed and it definitely reminds me of Vegas...who would have thought there'd be something like this in Connecticut??? Haha. There is only so much walking around and sightseeing you can do (I didn't gamble) so we walked down to the river and took some pics. It was so pretty! The weather was gorgeous and the views were amazing.
I didn't really do that much in the evening...just went to dinner at an Irish Pub, ate some pizza, and drank a few beers. We have a show day at the arena at the hotel today....then on to Boston for a show tomorrow!