Washington DC
What else is there to do in this city besides political stuff? Haha. Karla and I took care of seeing all the monuments and famous buildings in about 1 hour. Pretty quick tour, huh? I'm not really into that kind of stuff but I did want to see everything to say I can see it. I took pics of everything, of course, and then graciously moved on to touring Georgetown. This little development is SOOO cute. It has the old style buildings but with new and hip shopping and good restaurants. K and I spent most of the day here. We ate lunch at Pizzeria Paradiso (I had a panini) and then met up with Karla's friend from LA, Sarah. She just got engaged yesterday and her ring is HUGE!!! Good for her. :) The 3 of us spent the rest of the day shopping away.... :)Josh's (a tech guy on my bus) parents were generous enough to host a nice dinner at their house in Maryland. We took the Metro to the station close to his house and Josh picked us up. It was funny to see our Shakira bus in a neighborhood. I guess the kids in the area were knocking on the door and demanding, "I want to talk to Shakira." hahaha. Dinner was good, at least what was left of it. There was a ton of crab, which I don't eat, so I stuck with the vegetarian dishes, and brownies. :) yum yum!!! Wyclef's crew was there, but not Wyclef. haha.
We have a show tomorrow with no tent setup do to space limitations...yippe! Then we travel to Altantic City, NJ for 2 days off and 2 show days, again with no setup. What is there to do in Atlantic City besides gambling??? I guess I will find out soon!
Here are some scenic pics....





<< Home