Saturday, September 02, 2006

Atlantic City

It is safe to say Atlantic City is the worst city in America. I can't believe people can actually live here! Besides casinos and a few outlet stores, there is nothing to do here. And lucky for us, we had 2 whole days off as well as 2 show days; 4 days in a sucky city!! haha. I didn't do much on the days off - shopped a little, did laundry, watched tv, ate, worked out, etc. Exciting eh? The concerts were at Trump Taj Mahal with a 3700 person capacity. We didn't have to set up the the Dance tent because it is a casino, so we only had to take pics and hand things out for "work," basically a few hours per day...woo!
Thursday night a few of us went to the Tropicana to Cuba Libre, a Cuban restaurant...sooooo good! I had a chicken and rice dish which was great! I definitely enjoyed my mojito, too. :)
After Friday's show, a bunch of people went out to an Irish bar at the Tropicana. Last call was at 2:45 and they closed at 3...things close that much later on the East Coast. We hung out for awhile and then got home around 4...crazy girl. I slept in and we walked on the "Jersey Shore" to sightsee....not much besides a bunch of trashy stores and a few carnival games and rides...My suggestion to you is not to visit this city unless you absolutely have to!

Off to Uncasville, CT for a show on Monday!!












Enjoying a mojito
Karla, Steve, and I











Jersey Shore...